|14/15 Powder Hound Season Pass Prices (including tax)||Unlimited Fun! |
|Tot (5 and under)||$30|
|Super Senior (76+)||$399.00|
|Smithers Ski/SNB Club Child*||$329.00*|
|Smithers Ski/SNB Club Youth* (13-18)||$329.00*|
**Parent Pass is one pass that can be used by both parents of a baby/toddler, one at a time. If both parents would like to ride together, one lift ticket can be purchased for 25% off with presentation of Parent Pass for the second parent to use.
*registration in Smithers Ski/SNB Club Required
Ages as of Dec. 1, 2014.
12.5% Family Savings
Family is defined as 1 adult (max 2) and 1 child OR youth living in the same household. 12.5% savings is applied before tax.
How to Purchase your 2014/2015 Seasons Passes:
1. In person: The Downtown Office at 3866 Railway Ave., Smithers
2. By phone: (250) 847-2058 / (866) 665-4299
3. Through email: firstname.lastname@example.org (instructions provided below)
Want to email your Season Pass Application? Click on link below.
2014/2015 Powder Hound Season Pass Application » Download
2014/2015 Powder Hound Payment Plan Agreement » Download
2014/2015 Insurance Policy » Download
5 Easy Steps:
1. Download the form by clicking on the link above. Click ‘Enable Editing’ and make sure ‘VIEW’ is in ‘Print Layout’.
2. Enter all applicable fields.
3. ‘Save As’ an original file name, like your family last name perhaps. Make sure you save it somewhere where you can find it easily again, like ‘Desktop’.
4. Attach it to an email and send to email@example.com
5. We will email back a confirmation email. If you do not receive confirmation please call us at 250.847.2058 or 1.866.665.4299. Your receipt will be with your application form in our downtown office. You may stop by to pick it up and sign your forms!
*Please note, signatures are required in the fall when pass photos are taken.
- Prices include 5% GST
- All rates are quoted per person.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All Rates are quoted in Canadian Dollars.
» Hours of Operations
» Season Passes
» Lift Tickets
UpdatedOct 03, 2014
Runs Open: 0 of 37
Lifts Open: 0 of 4
on the Snow Phone
Last 24 hr.